For starters,this blog will teach you about starwars and keep you updated.By the end of the year,you will be starwars's number one fan!!!!!!!
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Daily Star Wars Commentary
Today's first question is....Is Yoda from a species?If so,what is the species' name?Well,I think Yoda did come from a species of many.But....if he's 900 years old....I think they'd be endangered or extinct.As for the name.......I think he's probobly From Dagobogh or Kyyyshk.So he's Probobly Dagoboghnian of Kyyyshkin.The 3rd question is.....In episode 5(The Empire Strikes Back)Yoda says:"For 800 years have I taught Jedi."then later he says:"When 900 years old you reach,look as good you will not.".Why?Well,Maybe he didn't except the Jedi master rank till he was older,and he didn't spend all 100 years before teaching as a Jedi.And when your a master Jedi you don't get a Padawan right away.So add all my reasons up and that should be enough to keep him busy till he's 100.Next time won't be Questions.It'll be "The Mysteries of the purple light-saber.I'll need time for reserch so 7:00 p.m at the latest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment